Mari Anne Snow is a remote work/distributed team leadership expert with over 20 years of experience helping organizations operationalize work processes that maximize productivity within remote /distributed teams. Her two companies Sophaya and the Remote Nation Institute (RNI) provide operational support and specialized professional development training for employers with dispersed, remote, or hybrid teams and flexible workplace programs.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Leadership Principle: Work with a plan, but with an eye on the future.
- Daily reflection
- Sense of humor
- Flexibility and agility
- Can you stay curious? You can’t know everything. If you’re going to make it, accept your own skillset and bring it to the table. Confidence even though you don’t know everything.
- Are you open to learning?
- Don’t get overwhelmed by all the things you need to learn
- There are more universal themes than we care to admit.
- Adopt a global perspective - everyone is a friend you haven't met
Where to find Mari Anne:
LinkedIn: Mari Anne Snow
Website: The Remote Nation Institute
Website: Remote Nation
Become an Intentional Optimist!
All my links
30 Minute Free Consultation
Leave a rating and review!
Apple: just scroll to the bottom, choose a rating and write a review.
Podchaser (Android): you can go to this link here and leave a rating and review! https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/intentional-optimists-unconven-1406762 Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show