In today’s episode, we look at self sabotage. Why we are afraid to succeed, and how we can learn to short-circuit those terrible little cycles inside our heads that keep us from achieving what we are both capable of, and created for.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Self sabotage - is it the fear of success or is it something else?
- Fear of being seen / known
- Fear of failing or being discovered as a fraud
- Fear of rejection or not meeting expectations
- Fear of scarcity - not having enough money to pay my bills
- Disrupt the cycle - do something drastic or different.
- Put one foot in front of the other.
- Remember who else is invested and make it about them instead of you
- Being accountable to others. Don’t live on an island alone - listen to those who have been there and support you.
Become an Intentional Optimist!
All my links
30 Minute Free Consultation
Health & Wellness: Plexus
Leave a rating and review!
Apple: just scroll to the bottom, choose a rating and write a review.
Podchaser (Android): click here Podchaser Link and leave a rating and review!Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show