Jody Milward calls herself an accidental entrepreneur - in her search for a work/life balance and increased income opportunities, Jody became a Private Investigator. After 8 years in this industry, it was time to move on and she fell in love with Facebook Marketing and the opportunity it presents to anyone with a service, product or business to build a following and make more sales and change lives. Jody provides training, consulting, mentoring along with Facebook ad management helping you find your work-life balance and increase your income opportunities just like she did.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- You can’t do it all yourself - use your team.
- Let those around you learn, let go of the reins.
- Alarm with goals each morning
- Write down goals each morning and monthly.
- Are you detail oriented?
- Are you patient?
- Do you have a servant's heart and love to help others?
- Invest in small ad spending.
- Use organic looking selfies.
Leave a rating and review!
Apple: just scroll to the bottom, choose a rating and write a review.
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show