With over 20 years of corporate experience, Jean Tien knows that juggling a successful career with being a mom can feel fruitless. Though she flourished in that world, she learned that “happily ever after” doesn’t happen just because you make more money or climb the corporate ladder. No matter how much she achieved, Jean knew she’d never be satisfied conforming to someone else’s definition of success so she created her own: the S.U.C.C.E.S.S Method for ambitious women to achieve the success they never thought possible.
Curiosity creates openness, so be open and curious without pre-judgment or expectations.
Habits to help with productivity:
- Seize opportunities, like your morning commute, to tune out the noise with a quick meditation and grounding exercise, giving you a clear mind to start each day.
- Watch for triggers throughout the day - then journal or step away to switch out your mood.
- Double inhale breathing - biggest way to reduce stress.
Green Flags to help you determine if you’re ready for help:
- Are you at the END of your ideas?
- Are you curious and asking a lot of questions?
- See others as a resource - see people as an area of expertise you don’t have.
Advice for small businesses:
- Don’t give up - there’s always a way. Reach out for help and remember you don’t have to do it on your own.
- Find those people who are in your corner, knowing they are with you will make a difference.
Where to find Jean:
Website: Speaking - Jean Tien
Facebook: Jean Tien
LinkedIn: Jean Tien
Reclaim your Time and Sanity without Guilt https://jeantien.com/30-questions-30-days/
What Is Intentional Optimism?
Andrea’s Favorite Planning & Productivity Tools
Become an Intentional Optimist!
All my links
Health & Wellness: Plexus
Leave a rating and review!
Apple: just scroll to the bottom, choose a rating and write a review.
Podchaser (Android): you can go to this link here and leave a rating and review! https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/intentional-optimists-unconven-1406762
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show