Intentional Optimists - Unconventional Leaders
1. Welcome to Intentional Optimists!
Aug 31, 2020
In this episode, I’ll give you an overview of my personal philosophy called Intentional Optimism, and what it means to be an Unconventional Leader.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is Intentional Optimism? [5:49]
- Optimistic - hopeful, positive, proactive
- Present - having a sense of wonder, generous, kind/open
- Courageous - lead, adventure, resilient
- Energetic - industrious, energetic and life-focused
- Wise - understanding, words, respect
- Intentional - sense of purpose, plan, grow
- What “Unconventional Leadership” entail? [9:57]
- Passion - what are you passionate about?
- Core Values - who you ARE, not what you believe or think...
- Role Model - this is the simplest, most effective way to lead…
- Personal Growth - in order to become that role model, you are going to need to grow.
- Unconventional leaders LEAD At EVERY level, in ANY area, your UNIQUE giftings.
- What can you expect from Intentional Optimists, and what do you bring to the discussion? [11:43]
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Leadership isn’t “one size fits all.” What would leadership look like for you?
What are your:
- Passions, concerns, skills
- Where you may already be making a difference
- Do you see a need, somewhere could you step in?
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can be your professional encourager!
Want to get more involved?
Join the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Follow on IG @theintentionaloptimist