Today we’re talking about your thoughts. How they influence, and even control, your emotions, actions and results - and how to use them to your advantage.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The nature of your mind.
- What your thoughts are and are not.
- How to make them your best friend.
- Identify them
- Decide what to do with them
- Gather your tools
- Make a plan
Now what? Gather your tools:
Free Resource: "The Model" Worksheet
Noom: A Mindful Way To Eat
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
NEW Membership Community: Launch From The Beach - Membership Community
Email me at [email protected]
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Email me at [email protected]timist.com so I can be your professional encourager!Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show