In today’s episode we look at what it means to Courageous…
Intentional Optimism - a refresher
- Optimistic - hopeful, positive, proactive
- Present - having a sense of wonder, generous, kind/open
- Courageous - lead, adventure, resilient
- Energetic - industrious, energetic and life-focused
- Wise - understanding, words, respect
- Intentional - sense of purpose, plan, grow
Topics discussed in this episode:
What does it mean to be Courageous?
- Charisma - others are attracted to the fact that I value them
- Servanthood - put others first
- Vision - believing in my vision to serve and inspire
- Try New Things - Be willing! Things, processes, experiences
- Undaunted - not intimidated or discouraged by circumstances
- Fun - be a “challenge accepter” - all in the perspective
- Character - Who you are when no one’s looking
- Consistency - I do the small things, daily, that make big things possible. My processes and methods are aligned with my "why."
- Focus - eye on the prize
Where do you lack Courage?
- Stepping into a leadership role : Do it with humility, valuing and serving others, and sharing your vision.
- Embrace an attitude of adventure: Tag me in a 30 day New Things Challenge.
- Decide what’s important: Focusing, and consistently practicing what we commit to will build up our resilience.
- Contact me! Just #trynewthings! #theintentionaloptimist
- Tell me how you’re having fun.
- Tag me in your new adventures and tell me how you are being resilient and how you have decided to lead.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you’ll see my daily posts from She Reads Truth. This is one of my Spiritual Disciplines - reading the Bible every day.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can be your professional encourager!
Want to get more involved? Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Join the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show