Do you have a plan? Resilience studies show that having SOME sort of plan increases your ability to bounce back from setbacks - and if you’re like most of us, they happen often. In today’s episode, we look at what it means to have the intentionality to put a good plan in place, and how to do it. When you’ve finished listening, take a screenshot and tag me. If you don’t have a plan, let’s talk and figure out what kind you need. Enjoy!
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Components of a good plan:
- Stocking your Provisions
- Consider your Options
- Face the Future
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at [email protected]
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimis
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Need some tools?
Try New Things - 30 Day Challenge
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show