In my last solo episode (#53), we looked at the wisdom of having a good plan. I’ve received great feedback on how it’s helped people think about making a plan for the rest of the year, and into 2022! Here’s the thing… you have to ACT on it. Today’s topic is literally about doing JUST that… taking action to either MAKE a plan, or act on the one you map out. Today, we’re talking about Proactivity.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Putting your plan into motion is what being Proactive is all about.
- PRACTICAL - Making Preparations
- ASPIRATIONAL - Promoting Unity
- EMPIRICAL - Eyes Wide Open
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at [email protected]
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Need some tools?
Try New Things - 30 Day Challenge
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)