Grateful - feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful. This is how we do what we do.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = hope and a future
- Present - wonder, generosity, kind / open
- Energetic - industry, excitement, life focused
- Courageous - leader, adventurous, undaunted
- Wise - words, respect
- Intentional - plan, purposeful, good finances
Topics discussed in this episode:
Grateful: is an adjective. A modifier for a noun - like your heart or attitude.
Needs expression: just holding it won’t do any good. It needs to be shared.
- Are you living with a grateful heart?
- WHO do you need to thank today?
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at [email protected]
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Need some tools?
Try New Things - 30 Day Challenge
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show