Today I’m talking about the excitement, or joy, that fuels your dream, your passion or your goals even when there might not be any external “wind” for your sail.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic (Hull) = hope, confident & proactive
- Present (Centerboard) = wonder, generosity, kind / open
- Energetic (Sail) = industry, excitement, life focused
- Courageous (Rigging) = leader, adventurous, undaunted
- Wise (Rudder) = understanding, words, respect
- Intentional (Pull it Together) = purpose, plan, growth
Topics discussed in this episode: Energetic
- Attitude of Industry
- Commitment to being Life-Focused
- Tapping Into Excitement
Tapping into Excitement:
- Identify & celebrate it
- Generate fuel
- Power to generate joy on demand
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at email@example.com
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Need some tools?
Try New Things - 30 Day ChallengeNoom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show